The purchase of products in the electronic store of PortugueseWinesShop.com is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- These general terms and conditions of sale are agreed between Rui Manuel Castro Lopes, with Rua Rafael Bordalo Pinheiro No. 9 4710-343 Braga - Portugal, tax identification number 159515971 and contact +351 925 172 207, hereinafter referred to as "PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM" and persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.portuguesewinesshop.com hereinafter referred to as "User".
- The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.portuguesewinesshop.com will be governed exclusively by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
- These general conditions of sale are intended to make available and define all the information necessary to the User on the modalities of ordering, selling, payment and delivery of purchases made on the website www.portuguesewinesshop.com.
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to carry out the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
- Any alcoholic beverages available for sale in the electronic shop of PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM can only be purchased by persons who are of legal age, in your country of residence (in case of doubt, contact us ).
- The description, image and any other information of a product presented in the electronic shop of PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM, can be changed without previous warning.The images that illustrate each product may differ from the product delivered.The year indicated on the wine is subject to availability.In the event of a stock breach, we will inform you about the available items.
- The User completes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.portuguesewinesshop.com, adding the product (s) or service (s) that you want to order to the shopping basket:
- To send your order you must:
a) Register on the website www.portuguesewinesshop.com, providing for the purpose the information requested there.
b) Log in (providing a combination of e-mail and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
c) Complete the information and choose the options available to you during the order completion process (delivery address and billing, shipping method, form of payment, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, intends that appear on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as of these General Conditions of Sale, which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks.In the absence of availability of the product, PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM promises to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data on the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User.The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
- Order orders have a validity of 15 (fifteen) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that defines a different term, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this deadline.If payment of the same is not received by our services within that period, the order can not be validated.Any value received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
On the website www.portuguesewinesshop.com, PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM proposes to the User the following payment methods:
Easypay - Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) Multibanco Reference;
c) Transfer IBAN: PT 50003603909910327870669 BIC SWIFT: MPIOPTPL
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
b) Paypal account;
1.3 Bank Transfer
In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made on the card of the User immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the merchandise.If some products ordered are exhausted, the value of them will be credited to the User's card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY
- Delivery of orders takes up to 3 DAYS after the order.The delivery is performed by PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM through the following companies: ChronoPost, CTT or DHL.
- To order is added the shipping costs indicated in the shipping table available at the following address SHIPPING COSTS
- If PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM can not provide a client's order in whole or in part for immediate despatch, the customer will be immediately contacted by the customer in order to decide the most appropriate procedure to solve the situation.
- At the cost of each product ordered in the electronic shop of PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM, the cost of transport to the delivery address indicated by the customer is added.In general, an order takes up to 48 hours to be delivered to mainland Portugal, 5 working days in Europe and 10 to 15 days in the rest of the world.For more detailed information, see SHIPPING PORTFOLIOS .All values will always be displayed before finalizing your order.
- The free postage is valid for orders of 15 bottles with shipping to any destination of EUROPA.Portions do not accrue with other campaigns or promotions.
- All products sent by PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM must be inspected by the customer immediately upon receipt.If any imperfection or damage is detected in the product, the customer must return it to the transport company, justify the reason for the return in the delivery note and notify immediately that it will solve the problem promptly.
- PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM is not responsible for shipments made to countries where the respective law does not allow the entry of alcoholic beverages - being the responsibility of the customer to seize the respective order.In case of the return of the products will only refund the amount of the merchandise.If you have any questions, please contact us before ordering.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
- The prices must be understood in Euros, with taxes and taxes included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
- In case of an increase in the Prices of any product, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive your order (paying the difference) or to proceed with its cancellation.
- All prices listed in the PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM e-commerce can be changed without any prior notification and are always subject to stockbreeding.
- Under current Portuguese legislation, PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM is obliged to add the value of VAT at the statutory rates of 6%, 13% and 23% for all products.The prices shown in the virtual presence of the always include VAT.
ARTICLE 6 - DISCOUNTS AND PROMOTIONS
- Discount vouchers, when available, are available to our customers through various means (Newsletter, email, Facebbok ...)
- Vouchers are not cumulative and discounts offered may not cover all products in our store.
- All discount products and gift packs are excluded from discount vouchers.
- The misuse of vouchers may lead to the cancellation or adjustment of the order.
ARTICLE 7 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM recognizes to all its clients the right of resolution of the contracts that they celebrate with it, allowing them the return within 14 days of the products purchased under the terms of Decree-Law no. 143/2001 and Decree-Law 82/2008 of 05/20.For clarification of any doubt, request for additional information or sending suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case by case basis, by PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM.The request must arrive in writing to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, within 15 days after ordering, and the instructions for cancellation or return of the merchandise will be answered and defined by PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM, by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment method, but if this is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card title, in order to make a return by Bank Transfer.
- PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum period of 30 days.
- The returned products must be in a condition of sale, that is, in the same state in which they arrived at the User's hands, without any anomaly or damage.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the order, the conditions of correctness will be indicated by PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data.The same, subject to computer processing, will be included in the database (s) of PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Your supply is optional and is guaranteed, under the law, the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns you, personally or by writing, directly to the address listed on the homepage of this website.
ARTICLE 9 - CONTACTS
SHOP : PORTUGUESEWINESSHOP.COM
ADMINISTRATION : RUI MANUEL CASTRO LOPES
SEDE : Rua Rafael Bordalo Pinheiro nº9 4710-343 Braga - Portugal,
TELEPHONE: +351 925 172 207 / +351 253 612 221
FAX: +351 253 610 331
ARTICLE 10 - ALTERNATIVE RESOLUTION OF CONSUMER DISPUTES (RAL LAW No. 144/2015)
In the event of a dispute, the Consumer may use an Alternative Dispute Resolution Body:
Rua D Afonso Henriques, nº 1 (Ed Junta de Freguesia da Sé)
4700 - 030 BRAGA
Tel: 253 617 604
- VIANA DO CASTELO
Av Rocha Paris, nº 103 (Edifício Vila Rosa)
4900 - 394 VIANA DO CASTELO
Tel: 258 809 335
For more information consult the consumer portal (http://www.consumidor.pt)