The purchase of products from website PortuguesewinesShop.com is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1) Any and all alcoholic beverages available for sale in the website PortuguesewinesShop.com can only be acquired by persons who are of legal age to do so, in their country of residence (if in doubt, contact us).
2) The description, picture and any other information of a product presented in the electronic store PortuguesewinesShop.com, subject to change without notice. The images that illustrate each product may differ from the delivered product. The year indicated in wine is subject to availability. In case of no stock , we will inform about the articles available.
3) Prices are in store electronic PortuguesewinesShop.com may be changed without notice and are always subject to unavailability.
4) Under current Portuguese law, the PortuguesewinesShop.com is required to add the value of VAT on legal fees of 6%, 13% and 23% for all products. The prices shown in the presence of virtual storeroom PortuguesewinesShop.com always include VAT.
5) If the PortuguesewinesShop.com can not provide an order for a client in whole or in part for immediate shipment, you will be immediately contacted by the Estado Liquido, S.A in order to decide the most appropriate procedure to resolve the situation.
6) The special promotions launched in the electronics store of the PortuguesewinesShop.com may not apply to the physical store of the PortuguesewinesShop.com
7) Discount vouchers, if any, are available to our customers through various media (Newsletter, email, Facebbok ...)Vouchers are not cumulative and discounts offered can not be applied to all the products in our store. They are excluded from discount vouchers all products with free shipping and gift packs. The misuse of vouchers can lead to cancellation or order of adjustment.
8) The free ports are valid for orders of 15 bottles with shipping to any destination in Europe. The ports do not accumulate with other campaigns or promotions.
9) The cost of each parcel in the electronic store PortuguesewinesShop.com, added a cost of transport to the delivery address specified by the customer. In general, an order will take 48 hours to be delivered in mainland Portugal, 5 working days in Europe and 10 to 15 working days in the outher contrys in the world.
10) All orders placed through the store of the PortuguesewinesShop.com, and the payment of which is not settled within a maximum period of 15 days will be canceled.
11) All products supplied by the PortuguesewinesShop.com should be examined by the client immediately upon receipt. If there is any damage or defect in the product, the customer must return it to the trucking company, properly explain the reason for the return packing slip and immediately notify the Estado Liquido, S.A, which will promptly resolve the incident.
12) The PortuguesewinesShop.com is not responsible for letters sent to countries where the relevant law does not allow the import of alcoholic beverages - are the responsibility of the customer to order their arrest. In case the return of the PortuguesewinesShop.com refund only the amount of merchandise. For questions, please contact us before ordering.
13) The PortuguesewinesShop.com acknowledges all its customers the right to terminate the contracts entered into with it, allowing them to return within 14 days of the products purchased pursuant to Decree-Law No. 143/2001 and Decree Law 82/2008 of 20/05.
To clarify any doubt, request additional information or suggestions, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The amount to be collected is according to the place of delivery, in Portugal, Portugal Islands or other international destination and the weight of the goods in question.
In the event of a dispute the consumer may resort to an alternative resolution of consumer disputes:
Rua D Afonso Henriques, nº 1 (Ed Junta de Freguesia da Sé)
4700 - 030 BRAGA
Tel: 253 617 604
VIANA DO CASTELO
Av Rocha Paris, nº 103 (Edifício Vila Rosa)
4900 - 394 VIANA DO CASTELO
Tel: 258 809 335
For more information see the consumer portal (http://www.consumidor.pt)